O P E N I N G
▪ Mid-season JE drama talk!
▪ WE LOVE YAMAPI/EIKURA NANA. Too bad the drama sucks.
▪ CHINEN DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A COLLEGE KID!!!
▪ Yamada and Chinen could switch roles in their current dramas.
▪ Risou no Musuko is a fabulous drama but Chinen couldn’t carry it like Yamada does.
▪ Fujigaya is playing Kitayama’s character from Misaki No. 1. Yawn.
▪ OMG NO KAMI SPOILS LUCKY SEVEN (episode 5). D:
▪ Oh wow, Koyama actually has things to do in Lucky Seven?!?!
▪ Peyton continues to be in love with 13 sai no Hello work.
▪ YOKO IS AWESOME CAUSE HE KISSES A GIRL, OKAY?
▪ Goro who? MUKAI OSAMU IS HOT.
N E W S ( F E B R U A R Y 1 8 – 2 4 )
▪ Four Leaves’ Kita Koji dies of liver cancer [ 1 ]
▪ He was 63, and is survived by wife and a 13 year od daughter.
▪ He was an Olympic hopeful gymnast in his youth.
▪ Thanked Johnny and Mary on his last blog entry.
▪ Kusanagi to star in a Fuji TV drama [ 1, 2 ]
▪ 37 sai de Issha ni Natta Boku.
▪ Kusanagi plays a man who changes jobs at 37 and becomes a doctor.
▪ Why did they get rid of the hikikomori-aspect? We think that would’ve been fascinating.
▪ Coming Soon, Feb. 20 [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ Okada invites Nakai to dance along with V6.
▪ Nakai dances in his seat while making a derpy face.
▪ WHO IS HEAVING LIKE DARTH VADER
▪ Happy birthday, Go! No one got him any gifts. CAUSE HE NEVER GETS ANYONE GIFTS.
▪ Miyake never does ANYTHING. Too busy being Korean. Or commentating for Sumo.
▪ Aiba/Ohno to star in separate dramas [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ Ohno’s drama titled Kagi no Kakatta Heya will be replacing Lucky Seven.
▪ It will be a crime drama.
▪ Ohno’s character has an obsession with keys and locks. (DETECTIVE CONAN!)
▪ Toda Erika to star opposite him, as a lawyer.
▪ Why is Fuji airing another detective drama in this time slot…
▪ Aiba’s drama, Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri, is also a detective drama.
▪ Aiba is a detective who who fears heights, ghosts, women, and blood.
▪ Together with a cat, he attempts to solve mysteries.
▪ SHIMURA DOUBUTSUEN –> SHIYAGARE –> NEW DRAMA. AIBA NIGHT!!
▪ LOL Will they use the cat from Sailor Moon?!?!
▪ DOUBLE A-SIDE SINGLE??? Maybe just for NTV?
▪ Eight x Eighter Concert DVD [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Recording of New Year’s Eve perf, including digest of other performances, and Eito Ranger.
▪ “Nishikido’s BJ session during rehersals”
FirstIt’s been a long time since a K8 DVD will include MC segments.
▪ Chain Album and Lock on PV/Making of [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ]
▪ General likes around the Lock on PV!
▪ Kami is shocked to learn that the robot was female.
▪ No games in this making of, but they did show the batsu game that Nakamaru/Junno had to go on!
▪ Seems like they’ll be alternating between batsu games and actual games.
Rhey dies at this point. you know, her router. not her in general.
▪ Kami isn’t too fond of this album–there seems to be a lot of slower songs. Well, when you take out all the singles.
▪ Peyton is just more critical of the album.
▪ We LOVE the hidden track–”Chains of Love” is the title? ♥♥♥
▪ Koki’s solo is just what. Don’t even bother to listen?
▪ Most of the solos sound like something the members have done before. EXCEPT Taguchi which rocked.
▪ Nakamaru’s solo is Peyton’s favorite; Ueda’s is her second!
▪ Peyton thinks this is the least innovative of KAT-TUN’s albums since Best of. o.o
▪ Okamoto accepted to Sophia University [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Will be attending the Faculty of Liberal Arts.
▪ Okamoto chose this school because they teach all their classes in English.
▪ Okamoto now has to call Peyton, Peyton-senpai!!!!!!
▪ Super Delicate single and PV [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ]
▪ JUMP Around the World is about as cheesy as it sounds–they say Hey!Say!JUMP throughout.
▪ Hey!Say!BEST’s Su.Ri.Ru > Hey!Say!7 Wonderland Train
▪ What WERE those outfits?! (They model a bit.)
▪ We reveal that Rhey has broken her vow of pedo-ness and has become a fan of Yamada!!!! DDDDD
▪ LOL Kami is slow and didn’t realize the lyric was HSJ’s inside joke throughout the making of
▪ Peyton loves this making of SO MUCH.
▪ Okamoto’s rap pwns everyone.
▪ There was just so many fun parts to this making of–seriously, take a watch! ♥
▪ Music Station, Feb. 24 [ 1 ]
▪ This performance was fucking epic.
▪ Must’ve been weird dancing in front of gigantic photos of themselves on these moving blocks.
▪ WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE JUNIORS? They were not necessary in the least!
▪ HSJ worked really well with the blocks–they didn’t seem to hinder the performance at all.
▪ What could possible be cute and molesty that Peyton loves so much?
you’ve so heard it before.
▪ Nakayama to voice act for John Carter [ 1 ]
▪ Nakayama will be voice-acting for the character “Edgar”.
▪ He even went to the Los Angeles premiere of the movie!
▪ We also learn that he’ll be attending Komazawa University.
▪ Kansai Johnny’s Jrs. Spring Break concerts [ 1 ]
▪ Concerts at the Shochikuza from March 24 – April 5, 22 total.
▪ Arashi holds mini-live in Miyagi for Tohoku disaster victims [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Power of Music 2012 Artist Lineup [ 1 ]
▪ “Nittere-kei Ongaku no Saiten Ongaku no Chikara 2012″, NTV’s special music program for the recovery efforts for the Tohoku earthquake, airing March 7.
▪ Part of the program is Arashi’s visit to the disaster area and their mini live in Miyagi.
▪ Sho will be hosting, and Arashi, KAT-TUN, Kanjani8, TOKIO and V6 will perform.
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ Due to the delay of the post and the next episode being 200, this question will be postponed!
▪ In two weeks’ question: Which is your impression of V6′s Yasei no Hana PV?
Songs used in this week’s podcast are from
Kis-My-Ft2′s We Never Give Up! single.